So, are you making any New Year’s Resolutions? Could one of them be giving up chocolate?
Actually chocolate can be enjoyed as part of a healthy diet and here at Amelia’s, we’re giving you seven other reasons to keep up your chocolate habit!
- Chocolate comes from the cocoa bean which is sometimes referred to as a seed. So either way, good quality chocolate has great origins!
- Chocolate is often considered to improve brain function as cocoa is a rich sources of natural neuroprotective compounds.
- We all know that having a bit of chocolate can make us feel good! No further explanation needed!
- Chocolate is also thought to reduce blood pressure, particularly dark chocolate. Of course, we have milk, dark, white and even ruby chocolate on our shelves.
- Eating a bit of chocolate a day has been linked to a lowered risk of heart disease and stroke.
- And nibbling on a bit of choc reduces stress, which is good news all round.
- We’ve always been of the opinion that a little bit of what you fancy do you good.
Chocolate can be part of a healthy diet, which can include treats. In fact, if you allow yourself treats from time to time, you are more likely to stick a good habits overall.
So what are you waiting for? Come to Amelia’s Chocolate for your New Year Resolution of … everything in moderation and that definitely includes chocolate!
Have a wonderful New Year and we look forward to seeing you soon.